Legal, Corporate Secretarial and Governance
Companies that become and remain successful always make sure they are in full compliance with local and international regulations while their corporate governance is kept in good standing. Taking care of this may not be your favorite occupation, but you can leave it for us to deal with.
First Class Support
We are constantly up to date with developments in legislation and regulations. This enables us to monitor the ever-increasing regulatory impact on your company, both beneficial and adverse. We consider ourselves as good general practitioners who can support you in most legal matters, but we can boast a wide professional network of the highest standing worldwide.
We provide first class support in the preparation of contracts, board and shareholders’ meetings, resolutions, and powers of attorney. We take care of the organization of board and shareholders' meetings, including taking minutes.
Amongst its specialized services, AMA is highly skilled in assistance with setting up companies, domestic and international corporate restructuring, as well as in liaising and coordinating complex processes with lawyers, civil-law notaries, and tax advisers.
Our Legal, Corporate Secretarial and Governance Services include:
- Assistance with company formation and corporate restructuring
- Maintenance of statutory and corporate records
- Organization of annual general meetings
- Organization of board meetings
- Preparation of corporate documents such as resolutions, minutes, proxies, and basic contracts
- Dealing with day-to-day correspondence and the other communications
- Investor due diligence
- Provision of support services in compliance with Dutch regulatory requirements
- Assistance with opening of bank accounts
- Assistance with finding suitable office space/registered office address